Jeunesse Global has a good product range and not a bad reputation, but is it a business opportunity that you really want to get involved in or should you believe some people who say it is a scam?
Find out the truth right here.
Product Name: Jeunesse Global
Website Url: www.jeunesseglobal.com
Cost: $29.95 to start + $250
My Rating: 3 out of 5
My Recommendation: Jeunesse is a reputable brand and MLM business, but it’s not easy. If you want a way to build your own business without having to recruit friends and family, take a look at my top choice.
What is Jeunesse Global?
Jeunesse comes from the word young in French. So this is what Jeunesse Global is all about. A range of products to keep you young.
Everyone wants that right? Well this program is an MLM business opportunity where you can make money in two ways:
- Selling Juenesse Global Products and making a commission on each sale – Direct selling
- REcruting people into your team and making a commission in various ways from their compensation plan. Including through your downline’s sales, their member packs, bonuses etc
In fact this business is very standard in it’s selling method. You are going to have to gather a list of friends and family and sell to them. Gah! Starting to sound like the same old network marketing nightmare?
What’s the background?
Jeunesse Global has been running since 2009, so there is a history there. The owners are Randy Ray and Wendy Lewis. They have a provien track record in network distribution and direct selling.
Great stuff. But if you want to be successful in network marketing, or Multi level marketing, then you need a great product to sell. One that you can feel passionate about that you can talk about time after time.
Is Jeunesse Global’s product range what you might be looking for?
The Jeunesse Global Product Range
Another MLM featuring a product range that includes skincare and nutrition. Healthy inside and out. But they also have clothing and energy drinks.
You may have heard of their main product for which they are most well known and this is called Luminesce. This does seem to be a fairly reputable product, and again the focus is on YOUNG skin.
The Compensation Plan
So as I mentioned above you can earn money with Jeunesse Global by selling the products, but in addition, theses are the other ways you can earn:
- Retail Profit – as above, selling the product. You can earn 35% commission on every sale
- New Customer Acquisition Bonus – When your new members sign up there are a variety of packages that they can purchase dependant on how much into it they want to be. These include Basic, Supreme, Jumbo and Ambassador. The idea is that you sell the most expensive package to increase your maximum earnings. Lowest price is $25 right up to $250
- Team Commissions – based on a points system, dependant on how much your team is earning you earn a $35 bonus when you reach a certain points level
- Leadership Matching Bonus – as you increase up the ranks, the higher you go the higher your percentage bonus amount
- Customer Acquisition Incentive – does what it says. The more customers you have, the higher your bonus
- Leadership (diamond) Bonus Pool – this is part of the total company’s sales, and you get a 3% share in the pot, depending on your level. Not everyone gets this.
How much does it cost to get started? Comp plan cont…
Jeunnesse Global call it getting ‘activated’.
At the bare minimum you can purchase the $29.95 package, which includes membership and you have to purchase 100 points worth of products
The next step is to recruit two people on your binary tree. One on your right and one on your left who all have purchased the above membership
This goes on, to be a very detailed compensation plan on who you should register in your business and where in your tree. This is very complicated, so I suggest you take a look at this video if this interests you
Is Jeunesse Global a scam?
This business has been running since 2009 and there are many people who make a lot of money from it. SO no, it’s not a scam.
Is it right for you?
A word of warning, and I am maybe a little biased because I am really not a fan of the network marketing business model, you have to be the RIGHT person for this kind of work. Do you know what I mean?
You have to be ready to approach your friends and family, ready to host parties for your friends. Talk about your business with everyone. You need to live and breathe it. You need to be able to accept that it will be slow. And you need to be able to take rejection. These are the facts of direct selling.
If this sounds like you, then the product range is strong, and if you are into youth products then yes maybe this could be for you
BUT if you are not keen on the direct selling and recruiting aspect of this business then there are far better ways to earn money online without losing friends. I always recommend affiliate marketing where people are looking for your products rather than having to push your products on people. It’s a MUCH easier sell.
If this sounds more up your street, then take a look at my top recommendation as a way to get started. This is absolute best training platform out there where you will be earning a full time income in no time.