The new release of LeadsLeap 2.0, the update to LeadsLeap 1.0 happened in mid February 2016, but the system itself has been around for a number of years. It is based around an advertising platform that uses contextual ads to deliver visitors to your site.
So I am going to look into this system with my LeadsLeap 2.0 Review and see what this system offers and if anything has changed with the new release.
So, keep reading to see what it’s all about
Product Name: LeadsLeap 2.0
Website Url: http://www.leadsleap.com/
Cost: FREE or $27 per month
My Rating: 4 out of 5
My Recommendation: Leads Leap 2.0 is a great program to help you with your business. There are some fantastic tools and training. But you need to have a business first. If you want a way to build a reliable long term profitable online business, read my top recommendation.
What is LeadsLeap about?
Essentially it is a pay to click (PTC site) and revenue sharing advertising platform.
The emergence of these at the moment is rife. I see new ones popping up every month. Some recents ones include AdsPayPro and PIF Explosion. Although I do believe that LeadsLeap offers a little something more than these ones.
So what is it about Leads Leap 2.0, is there anything that makes it different? (I would like to point out that I am not an affiliate of LeadsLeap, so this is an unbiased review of this business.)
LeadsLeap 2.0 uses contextual advertising to drive visitors to your site. For me this is a much better form of advertising than banners and other forms of spammy advertising. This is similar to the kind of ads you would see in Google adwords, ads that are delivered based on keywords, with text based content being the main format of the ad.
It was founded by a man called Kenneth Koh, who comes across as really genuine and a real hard worker, trying to make his business better and different to the rest. This is the impression I get from his various blogs. Sometimes it’s really easy to spot the genuine ones. He seems quite liked by his clients.
But before you jump in and join LeadsLeap 2.0, you will need an online business. And if you want to get started with one, try my no 1 recommendation to build a successful online business,
How does it work?
Well of course you have to sign up. That is to be expected.
You can join for free, or you can upgrade to a premium member at $27 a month.
This is important to be able to test out a program in my opinion a try before you buy. Other really great online business platforms offer this. In order to use this, you need to earn some credits first.
You can earn these credits by clicking on ads. But these ads aren’t timed in the way that you would normally expect in traffic exchanges like these. You are incentivised to stay on these ads for longer rather than just clicking off after your timer is up.. This is one of the new features of the LeadsLeap 2.0 upgrade. See more later.
Alternatively you can add the LeadsLeap widget to your website.
When you do this you become part of the network and other members ads appear on your website as would your appear on theirs. As an example, this is what it looks like.
I don’t know about you, but this looks a bit spammy to me. I don’t think I would want that on my website.
Maybe it’s just me.
There are 4000 members in the network who have this widget functioning on their website, and if anyone views your ad then you are offered more credits. Not a bad concept.
These ads are all in the make money online business. This is something to consider if you are NOT in this industry. This might not be the right advertising platform for you.
My concern here, if you have an advertising banner on your website selling money making opportunities, you could lose your page visitor as they may click off your site and find another program that they are interested in, which isn’t great for you
Having said that, if this is all for free, then it might be worth a try to see if it has an impact. Test it and see what happens.
The big difference about LeadsLeap 2.0 over the previous version
- The main difference now with the upgraded LeadsLeap 2.0 is that, rather than just getting credits, you can get paid to view ads via the members back end, or on the emails you will receive as a member. And you get more credits the longer you stay on a website that you are viewing – Perhaps the ad widgets aren’t looking so spammy now!
- The entire back end membership area looks upgraded and much more professional.
- The MLM part of the program has been given an upgrade to what you read about below. Basically you are getting more value for your money.
- You can now earn cash (credit encashment) where you can convert unused credits into cash, so nothing is wasted. Nice.
What do you get as a Pro Member?
This is the paid member part of the LeadsLeap 2.0 program. It costs $27 a month.
By becoming a pro member you don’t need to earn credits to have your ad show on other peoples widgets. You literally just pay for this instead via way of your monthly membership charge (it’s not an additional charge).
If you like this route, then this is quickest way to get results. Plus your ads get more exposure, as in the widgets that you see about 70% of the ads will be paid ads, and the rest are them are free ads.
In addition, you can set up what they call Pro ads. These are not only shown in the network, but in the members area, the leadsLeap Blog and in the emails that LeadsLeap sends out to the entire database.
Again, I would question here how much visibility overall you get – If there are thousands of Pro members,do you think your ad would feature in every newsletter? No way, this would make the newsletter unbearable. So expect to sit in a rotation with other Pro advertisers to wait your turn.
Who is LeadsLeap 2.0 for?
You will notice that all the ads you see are in the MMO.. or make money online niche.
So if this isn’t you, if you aren’t selling a way to make money online, or if you aren’t interested in making money online, then this program isn’t for you.
In addition, in order to use this service you need to have a website already. If you want to set up your own online business from scratch and need help and training to make it into a profitable business, then I recommend this program.
What else do you get?
There are some really good marketing tools that you get when you sign up as a pro member
You get 4 tools included which have altered a bit since the upgrade, so this is what you get with LeadsLeap 2.0
- A pop up generator – this allows you to create pop ups for your website, to either collect leads or direct them to something important, some important content or a sign up page. I have checked out some of the pop ups and they are a little old school, it depends what look you are going for on your website.
- OTO list builder script – this is a full autoresponder system. Although it can be quite technical to install, instructions are provided. This is a great additional bonus which could cost you between $15 and $25 a month with other companies
- The Real Tracker – this tracks the ‘real; visitors to your site, so you can guage their level of genuine interest by what content they are viewing on your site. It’s like an advanced google analytics. It tells you what traffic is real and what is just clicks for clicks sake
Some really good tools here for the price I think.
The referral system
For LeadsLead 2.0 I would say the referral side of it, is almost a secondary part of the product.
With a lot of traffic platforms, the referral and recruitment of new customers is really the only way you can make serious money. But this one is a little different.
You are able to build a downline of 10 levels.
How you earn money off referrals, is when they earn money viewing ads, you earn a commission of between 25 to 50% commission. And this isn’t in the form of credits like it used to be before the update of LeadsLeap 2,0. You can now convert them into cash. This is what they call the Credit Encashment (I do believe that’s a made up word?)
In addition, you can earn a commission off your referrals monthly fee. But as I mentioned this part of the business is really secondary to the main focus.
I am actually quite surprised about what I have found out in this LeadsLeap 2.0 Review. I think it is a really good program and where other traffic exchanges fail, it seems to pick up the slack. You get a lot extra in terms of marketing tools and add ons, than you would in many other tools. And I believe the traffic system is strong.
My only three issues are:
- The traffic visiting your site through the widgets will either come as genuine traffic or traffic from other people like you, trying to build up their credits. Although it will stay longer on there than with other traffic exchanges, these visits will be of little value to you as these people are only visiting your site to collect their money. There is a more sustainable and free way to get traffic to your website which you can learn about from this program
- I would say that LeadsLeap 2.0 is only for those in the Make Money online niche. Ads for say baby clothes would look a bit out of place and you wouldn’t be reaching the right target audience.
- I still feel the widget looks a bit spammy. Not because of the way it is laid out, but because of the get rich quick nature of the ads
Regardless of all of this, I think its a traffic exchange with a difference, and I quite like it.
I won’t be signing up myself though because I have learnt about other FREE ways to drive traffic to my website, which I learnt about with my no 1 training platform to build an online business.
Nevertheless, I think it could be worth a try with this business, if you are in the MMO niche, and only if you have a website already.
I hope this LeadsLeap 2.0 Review has helped you understand a bit more about this business and whether it is for you.