There are lots of gurus out there at the moment who preach about the correct methods of affiliate marketing as a way to make money online either as a start to a brand new business or as a way to make money from an existing blog.
So how do you know which way to turn and how do you know if learning affiliate marketing is a good way to make money online?
Well this is where I hope to help. I have experience in building a profitable home business in affiliate marketing from scratch so I can help you get started on the right path:
To help you learn affiliate marketing – the right way
What is affiliate marketing?
In a nutshell affiliate marketing is about promoting other companies products.
You don’t have to hold stock of anything and you don’t need to worry about distribution and delivery. All you do is promote products within a niche in which you are interested, and when you sell these products through what is known as an affiliate link on your website or blog, the company who owns those products, such as Amazon, Walmart or any other company that runs an affiliate program (of which there are millions), gives you a commission on every sale.
You just build your business by building your website and driving interested traffic to that website, people who are actively seeking your products. Then as your business builds this income becomes passive. That’s it very briefly summarised.
If you want to know more about affiliate marketing, check out this article.
Why choose affiliate marketing?
So why would you want to build a business in affiliate marketing?
Well if you are looking to own your own business or run a business from home, you have no doubt looked at everything out there. Including direct sales, and perhaps some get rich quick money making scams. I’ve been caught out before, and I wonder if you have too?
Perhaps you already have a blog that you love writing on, but want to turn it into more than a hobby and make some serious money from it.
Well affiliate marketing can do this for you. It’s one of the most reliable methods of making money online out there, proven time and time again to make those who do it right, a lot of money.
It’s NOT a get rich quick scheme. Is there even such a thing?
You have to work at it and put in the time, but you can become VERY successful and build something lasting that can take you to another level.
IF YOU LEARN IT THE RIGHT WAY
So what does Affiliate Marketing involve?
The truth is that it’s fairly simple.
But what you need to get a handle on are a few key things that will ensure your success. And these 7 steps apply whether you are starting from scratch or have a blog already that you want to monetise.
- Niche selection: If you are a beginner, you will need help to select a niche or an area of interest that is profitable, unless you already have an existing blog in which case you are likely to know your audience and what products would be of interest to them.
- Clear methodical training: This should take you step by step, in easy to understand video training which you can follow to learn how to either build your business from scratch or how to start thinking about the best way to monetise your existing business
- The core principles of affiliate marketing: You will need a solid grounding in affiliate marketing so that you can apply the correct strategy to every decision you make
- How to work with affiliate programs and get the best out of each of them in EVERY niche
- Technical help: Regardless of your level of skill and knowledge, there will be times when you need help to get something working. You will need to have this to hand to succeed.
- Tools: You will need access to tools, such as a website builder, keyword tool, training and continuing education
- Support: This is key. Having support, or a place where you can ask a load of experienced marketers for help in any field including marketing, social media, email marketing, anything, where you will get enthusiastic help as well as moral support to keep you going. And you will need to be able to get answers to questions quickly
In order to be truly successful in affiliate marketing, and create a business that isn’t looking for short term gains and loopholes, but for something that lasts, you need to build a solid foundation and learn how to expand and drive that business.
There is only one place on the internet that offers ALL of the above and can teach you to build that incredibly profitable business. It’s called Wealthy Affiliate. It’s great value and the community support is second to none. And you can try it all for FREE and have a look around the platform to see if it’s of interest: