So, what is Affilorama? Affilorama, in a sentence, is an affiliate marketing training program designed to help anyone who signs up to learn how to set up an online affiliate marketing business.
You could be a complete novice and wanting to set up from scratch or you could be someone who already has experience. It is quite an intensive training course but i have broken it all down below so that you can understand a bit more. This is my Affilorama review 2015 and we are going to find out if it is the best affiliate marketing training out there..
Company Name: Affilorama
Website URL: www.affilorama.com
Cost: Starter membership: FREE, Premium Membership $67 per month
My Ranking: 4.5 out of 5 stars
So how does Affilorama work?
The idea behind Affilorama is to teach you affiliate marketing and how to build your website. You are then taught how to use this website alongside other marketing tools, such as social media, backlinking and email marketing, to reach your customers. You build your website around a niche that interests you and you sell other people’s products on that website. For every sale you will get a commission. So you don’t need to have any products yourself. This is the foundation of affiliate marketing.
Affilorama, at its basic level, the free level, you get access to a pdf starter pack and video training, written materials and interviews with successful affiliate marketers. You do get quite quite alot for nothing, Included in the free membership is email updates and I have found some really useful training included here for free. And if you have a little knowledge already this might just be enough.
Included is content creation, Search Engine Optimisation and Pay per click techniques. NOTE: You do not get a hosted website in this package like you do in some others.
Affilorama, at the Premium level, for $67 per month provides you with more training at an advanced marketing level, 15 marketing tools to be exact. Quite a lot I think. In addition, you get hours and hours of high quality training.
The membership levels and the packages or add ons are somewhat confusing and take a little bit of time to understand so I will help you out. I found that trying to understand this put me off a bit, so hopefully helping you out here will mean that YOU aren’t put off by this factor, as the training is excellent, so it would be a shame to miss out.
There is an added bonus in that you can try the premium level for 30 days for $1, which I really like, I love it when you have a free trial as there means there is nothing to hide and nothing to lose, it means they believe in their own product.
You can see the comparison between free and premium below:
Additional Affilorama add ons:
Number 1: Affilorama Blueprint – next stage from Free
The cost of this $197 one off cost. This is not to be mistaken for the Premium package. You can add AffiloBlueprint if you are a free member, to give you a bit extra without having to pay a monthly cost. But it’s important to note that you do not get any support with this.
So what do you get in the Blueprint?
You get 13 lessons, 85 videos covering topics from affiliate marketing, niche marketing and research, instruction on how to work with generating site traffic through SEO and PPC, and 6 wordpress themes to design your site. As I mentioned, there is no support with this package so if you want this you have to pay an additional $67 a month for the premium membership, so if you feel you might need support you are best off going for the Premium membership INSTEAD.
Number 2: AffiloJetpack – a ‘done for you’ business
This costs $997 and is a one off cost (although look out for offers on this. It’s like a rocket to starting up your business, hence the name, and helps you to get started on many aspects of building a business which you might have otherwise struggled with.
This is a high price, so you have to be serious about being in the business. You would purchase this as a one off and may still want to pay for Premium membership at $67 to get the support and ongoing training, you decide.
The beauty of this one, is you get a lot of the hard work done for you. Tempting if you have the cash. If i had done when I started out I would have gone for this.
What you get:
- 90 + crafted emails with instructions on how and when to send them to your subscriber list, which you will be taught how to build
- One click website set up with 12 months hosting included
- Preselected and pre-researched niches to choose from to ensure that you are working within a profitable niche.
- Cheat sheets to get better quality articles for less work, giving you guidance on how and what to write
- Information on 18 profitable niches for you to choose from so you don’t have to do the research adn worry whether you have chosen wrongly
- Access to Affilotheme, see below
- Traffic generating strategies
- And a money back guarentee
This is a lot of money to part with but the sales pitch is very enticing.
Number 3: Affilotheme
The cost of this is a one off $97. This is essentially a WordPress theme with training. You also get one years worth of free hosting. But it’s important to note that you have to be a Premium member to maintain your hosting beyond this.
If you don’t take them up on this offer you will need to build and host your own WordPress site, but they do give you all the information you need to be able to do this.
Who is Affilorama for?
Affilorama can be for anyone from a complete novice to an expert marketer.
The price tag is the issue here, but if you are able to try premium membership for a $1 for 30 days, its a no brainer to try and test it and see if its for you. You do have to be serious about getting started though, but if you are hungry for your own online business, once you get inside and start seeing the training, you will probably become addicted!
The benefits of Affilorama
- The training is very comprehensive and there are many different ways in which you can work with this training. It is excellent training, well structured and up to date
- The jetpack idea is very appealing if you want to get there quickly, and the marketing messaging is very enticing
- The affiliate marketing community is one of the largest out there
- The emails that you get periodically, even as a free member are REALLY valuable. They introduce new training, sometimes associated partners etc. For example, they held a webinar with Adam Short from Niche Profit Full control which I think is another excellent program, which gives you some amazing insights into a different angle to approach. All for free.
- My favourite part is the try before you buy, trying premium membership for $1 for 30 days.
The drawbacks of Affilorama
- Be wary of the additional add ons, they are provide something different and something good, but it’s easy to get carried away spending too much, just be aware.
- It is incredibly confusing to work out which program you should be on. Hopefully I have been able to help you out here.
- The upsell is a little annoying but just let it wash over you, it’s a shame to lose out on such great quality training
My verdict – Is Affilorama a scam?
In answer to is Affilorama a scam – the answer is absolutely not!
Affilorama is a really strong business proposition and I believe it completely legitimate. You will get some excellent training here from some truly successful affiliate marketeers.
The best part is what you get for FREE. You really do get a lot of information, and their reason for doing this is so that you build the trust in them and go on to purchase more. It works. It’s a great plan.
I would recommend it for anyone just starting out or anyone who already has experience. And if I had the money when I was starting out, I have to say, I would be tempted by the jetpack offering. A lot of people give up on online marketing because it takes so much time to build a business, and this will help you with the short cuts.
If you are interested in joining Affilorama, then you can get to their website here
As ever please leave your comments or feedback below!