Sounds like it’s for those people who already know a lot? Will they make you an expert? An expert in what? Let me give you some more information on ‘What is Experts Academy about?’ and hopefully I can save you the time spending hours researching for yourself.
Company Name: Experts Academy
Website Url: www.expertsacademy.com/
My Rating: 2.8 out of 5
What is Experts Academy About?
Another training program which will make you an online success, so they say. It teaches you to create your OWN Products and how to sell them. It talks about following a passion. Then turn that into a product. A product in the form of seminars, ebooks, CDs, other programs, webinars. Basically anything you can sell online.
It covers 10 steps to success including building your own website, generating leads for that site and selling your own products on that site. Then there is a lot of motivational speak about how to be in the right mindset for this business to succeed. He also covers a very good point, that in order to succeed in an online business you have to be aware that you need to work hard, it’s not overnight if you want to build a REAL business. This is key and leads me to believe that this is a legitimate business.
So what do you have to do to find out more yourself? You have to watch this free video when you log onto the home page. Free! I should have been paid to watch it. It went on for an hour and then a follow up video for another 45 minutes. But, in truth, he knows his stuff and he speaks well, so if you have the time, maybe it’s worth a watch. However, I have covered the majority of the content in the above paragraph.
Who is it intended for?
This program could work from a beginner to an expert marketer, at least this is how it is promoted. As with many training programs, they need to cater for all levels to ensure buy in. But my feeling is that you need to have a reasonable amount of knowledge about either internet marketing or creating your own sellable product in order to make a go of this. To try and do it all with NO knowledge is a VERY steep learning curve. You are better off learning just internet marketing or just creating a product.
I would say more accurately, this product is for someone who is looking to build an empire and not just a brilliant online income.
The Experts Academy cost
The start up cost is nearly $2K. That’s pretty steep in my opinion. Especially when there are so many more training programs out there which are much cheaper and in my opinion much better.
I would imagine that once you get in and have paid your $2K (I won’t risk it for this article!), there would be many upsells too. This is because they talk about the 10 steps. Do you think they would give you all those 10 steps for $2K. I don’t think so.
- You can find out more for free. The video gives you a chance to have a deeper look about this program. Many businesses like this give you very little information upfront to tempt you in to buying. But if its not worth talking about upfront, then it’s not worth buying into in my opinion.
- Good business ethic – work hard for reward and no get rich quick promises
- The training is pretty good
- It is incredibly expensive for what it is
- It’s a VERY long process. We know that to build a successful online business you need to put in the work and have patience, but to create your own products as well.
- It’s not for everyone. Creating your own products and coming up with concepts and ideas to work across a selection of platforms is really hard to do. And not many people will be successful doing it. You could look at affiliate marketing as a way to sell other peoples products instead.
Well I hope I have answered the question of What is Experts Academy about?
There are some good points to this business, but I would still say, stay away.. The cost outlay is too much, and you don’t need to pay this. There are much better training programs out there which are much better and much cheaper – Try this training course – And you don’t need to create your own product to sell online to make a success of it.
As ever, if you have any questions on this article, please let me know below.